Whispy

Thursday, May 07, 2015

Hi everyone! Today I am sharing my card showcasing the brand new Maja Design papers, Vintage Baby that have just come in stock over at Live and Love Crafts. I'm not the biggest fan of Baby papres as I don't seem to make many of these projects... but these papers are so versatile that you can use them for any project! I love the background paper on my card here.. beautiful soft vintage flower bouquets :) 

Here is my project using Whispy by Saturated Canary.


I have used copics to colour her up... here are the markers that I used:
Skin: E000, E00, E21, E11, E04, R20
Hair: E31, E33, E47, E49
Pink Outfit: RV000, R83, R85, R89
Blue Outfit: B32, B34, B39
Wings: W1, W3, W5, R83

If you'd like to learn more about coloring pop over and take a peek at my online classes here :) 





I hope you've enjoyed my project... thanks so much for stopping by! :)

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. OMG I am so in awe of your colouring and the ability to leave white! :-) love it xxx

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Join our FREE Markers 101 Class

Class Badge