Wisteria Fairy

Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Hi everyone! I am here today to share my latest Aurora Wings DT post for the latest challenge! The theme this month is Monochromatic and I have chosen a peach theme. Hope to see you join us! :D

Here is my project using Wisteria Fairy. She is mounted onto a canvas with so many yummy materials. The wispy lace is so beautiful... $20 a meter though so I only got a teensy bit hehe!!




Here are the copic colours that I used:
Skin: E000, E00, E21, E11, E04, R20
Hair: BV20, BV23, BV25, BV29
Dress: YR000, R11, E95, E99, RV34
Wings: RV10, RV20, R22, RV34, E04

*This project is available for sale. Please contact me at olavana@hotmail.com :) *
Hope you like her and thanks so much for stopping by today! :) 

You Might Also Like

12 comments

  1. An amazing card Alyce.
    Janet xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous creation, Alyce! What a pretty lace! XX Mitzi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous coloriing and fabulous embellies, Alyce! I'm salivating over that yummy lace! xxD

    ReplyDelete
  4. As always UH-MAZE-ING work Alyce - you always manage to inspire
    xXx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh! la la... MAGNIFIQUE! amazing coloring Alyce. thank you for providing your color recipes. It helps me a lot! Hugs. xox

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome Colours and a Beautiful Coloured Image too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your coloring and designs just blow me away Alyce. Amazing color scheme.

    ReplyDelete
  8. So pretty! Love the beautiful image and your fab coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aha; that's the miracle lacetrim. Very pretty and shabby. Stunning image as well.

    Hugz, Sandy
    Owner & Operator @ Live & Love Crafts

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Join our FREE Markers 101 Class

Class Badge