Izzys Bunnytime

Thursday, April 24, 2014

Hi everyone! It's Alyce here and today I am sharing my latest project using this cutie pie Candibean Izzy's Bunnytime! Isn't she so adorable! I love how she is reading to the little bunnies hehe.
I've used copics to colour this cutie up. Here are the colours that I've used:

Skin: E000, E00, E21, E11, E04, R20
Hair: E21, E25, E29
Blue Outfit: B00, B91, B93, B95, B97, B99
Purple Outfit: BV000, BV00, BV02, BV13, BV08
Wood: E11, E13, E15, E18

Hat: E50, E53, E43, E57
Bunnies: W1, W3, W5
Grass: G21, G94, G99
Ground: E40, E41, E43, E44, E47

Sky done using Sennelier L'Aquaelle's in Blue and Purple

*This card is for sale on my Etsy here :) *
Hope you've enjoyed her and thanks for stopping by today! :) x

You Might Also Like

7 comments

  1. I contacted the designers before i ordered my dress to see if I could get the dress really quick. They did have the dress I wanted and within 5 days of ordering my dress it was at my front door!
    kate spade boots

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooh Cute Little Bunnies and I love Izzy too!Have a Lovely Long Weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful Alyce. A beautifully coloured image and love all the gorgeous embellishments.
    Have a lovely day.
    Hugs Sharon. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bunnies in all their glory, but it'd ve been cuter with cats, don't ya think?! Sweet card.

    Hugz, Sandy
    Owner & Operator @ Live & Love Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card Alyce..Loz

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Join our FREE Markers 101 Class

Class Badge