On the Road Tilda

Sunday, August 18, 2013

Hi everyone!! Hope you are all having a great weekend :D I'm here today with my latest project for Magnolia Down Under Challenge. This week we have an inspiration photo as the theme. For my  take on the project I have created a scene using On the Road Tilda, Little Summer Birds, and Summer Flower. I stamped them all using the No Lines technique... phew!!! From the inspiration photo I have used nature as my inspiration and also the gold and white from the pots in the little pearls and rhinestones :)
This is fairly CAS for me can you believe!!! I wanted it to be more of a focus on the image. It's not a card, it is just backed onto kraft. The whole project is approximately 16x20cm. Here are the copic colours that I used:

Skin: E000, E00, E21, E11, E04, R20
Hair: E71, E77, E79, E49
Outfit: Pink Purple RV91, RV93, RV95, RV99 Blue Purple BV20, BV23, BV25, BV29
Ground: E40, E41, E43, E44, E47
Grass/Trees: G000, G00, G21, G94, G99
Yellow in Background: Y00, Y11, Y21, Y28
Sky: B0000, B000, B00, B01, BV000, BV00
Clouds: C0, C1, C3, C5, B60


 Hope you all like my scene and play along with the new challenge this week!! ^_^ Thanks so much for stopping by xxxx

Supplies
(click the links below to view product info)




You Might Also Like

17 comments

  1. Wow! Awesome Background! Love it! Hope your having a Great Weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is wonderful but I have to say my fav things are the clouds and grass! I love the little purple flowers you added, nice touch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow indeed Alyce! I adore your take on CAS - such a beautiful little scene :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Um, gorgeous doesn't even seem adequate to describe this- it's simply stunning! And I LOVE this CAS look- you did it perfectly and it totally lets the scene shine :) Amazing work! Hugs, Katie

    ReplyDelete
  5. You've created a beautiful scene, Alyce, no wonder it took you a lot of time.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Omg hunny, really I'm speachless! I've no other words to tell you how much I love your colouring and style!

    Sending you lot of love from the other side :) :*

    Franz.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Alyce this is amazing hun, you can really feel the wind blowing past her as she bikes on...love it xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Absolutely stunning Alyce
    hugs Teresa x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh this is just fabulous, stunning card! love your scene!!
    Mel. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your coloring is AWESOME; with this, the true is your doesn´t need somenthing moore in your card to embellishe it. Elena F.

    ReplyDelete
  11. How precious is that background! beautiful work! Joey xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. OMG!!! Gorgeous card!
    Jasmina

    ReplyDelete
  13. OMG!!!! It's unbeliveable!!!! Love the trees and flowers along the road. Tilda looks gorgeous. Hugs, Brigitte

    ReplyDelete
  14. wow wow wow! I love the scene! fabulous coloring, outstanding card! I adorrrrrrre! :) Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Ohhhh it's very CAS, but I like it! Shhhh...don't tell anyone I said so. :-) Incredible scene and colouring.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Join our FREE Markers 101 Class

Class Badge