Isadora

Saturday, June 29, 2013

Hi everyone! I have a quick announcement before I share my card for today... I have recently opened my Etsy shop based on feedback about where to sell my cards :) The link to the shop is HERE and I will be updating regularly with new cards. Please note I have had questions about shipping - unfortunately shipping from Australia is more expensive than shipping is overseas... I don't make any money on shipping and will refund if it is ever over priced :) That being said, I know you all know how much time and effort I put into my cards - they take about 4 hours to make... so I would love it if you would take a peek as they are like little artworks that you can frame :) Thank you again for all of your support!

OK! My card for today is for the brand new colour challenge over at Kraftin Kimmie and I have used the gorgeous Isadora.


I have coloured up Isadora using the No Lines technique and had some fun with her hair ^_^ To do the no lines, I have first stamped the image using Memento Desert Sand. Here are the copic colours that I used:

Skin: E000, E00, E21, E11, E04, R20
Hair/Outfit: Pink R81, R83, R85, R89 Aqua BG70, BG72, BG75, BG78


I hope you like her and hope to see you all playing along this week with the challenge!! Thanks so much for stopping by xx

Supplies
(click pictures to view products below)




You Might Also Like

21 comments

  1. Stunning card Alyce. Love the no lines colouring..so beautifully done.

    Congratulations on your new Etsy shop. Your creations are worth so much more as they are true works of art imho. hugs, Pat K xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOWZER...what a gorgeous creation...your colouring is stunning and it blow me away :0)))

    Hugs Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely stunning Alyce. A wonderful image, beautiful colouring and such gorgeous detailing.
    I'm so pleased that you have you Etsy shop up and running, I am sure it will be a great success.
    Hugs Sue xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow another liitle piece of art. Love the distressing and lace trimmings. Awesome colouring as always.
    Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is another stunning card and I am glad to hear you take a lot of time, because I do too. I wish I could be quicker but I think it's because I am slow, whereas yours is truly the art of it. ~Diane

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh wow love this alyce.fantastic image and your design and colouring are amazing ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh gosh wow wow wow, STUNNING STUNNING STUNNING ( just in case your not sure I think its stunning lol), hugs, karenx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow Alyce!!! Your card is truly magical!!! I love the sentiment and your spectacular colouring! Hugs, Brigitte

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, wow, too, too utterly fabulous! :^)
    Wonderful colors & coloring! Love all the details of this card, Alyce. It's so you! Great distressing, textures, embellies, and design. Love the sentiment, too! :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  10. Omgosh - how unique! What a cool image and gorgeous card as always!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow Alyce this is stunning, so many detail on your card and I love her pink and blue hair :) so fun and creative :) Wishing you a lovely Sunday xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. wow, the colors on this card are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  13. WOW Alyce this card 'rocks'!!
    LOVE the hair and the image as well.
    Perfection!
    Big Hugs, Candy

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous card and beautiful image..Loz

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow your colouring is AMAZING!! I am loving your tutorials on Youtube. You really are super talented! :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi sweetie this is gorgeous, hugs Pops x

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is truly amazing colouring, her hair is fab! hugs Sara xxx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wow she is gorgeous and I adore her hair

    ReplyDelete
  19. Congrats on your Etsy shop, wish you the best! I've been selling on Etsy for years, I love it!

    And wow another STUNNER!!! Truly amazing work all the time and I just can't believe it only takes you 4 hours to get a card done. I don't think I've ever timed myself but it usually takes me alllll day to make just one, lol. Could possibly be cus I'm chasing 3 boys around most of the day too, lol.

    And thank you for the Shabby Frantage suggestion. Will definitely have to see if I can find some! :)

    Big Hugs,
    xx Tracey xx

    ReplyDelete
  20. Alyce, Stunning!!! Totally love your card....
    Huggz Patricia

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Join our FREE Markers 101 Class

Class Badge